Monday, March 17, 2014

Stepping into a New Chapter

With the first day of spring around the corner it works just perfectly that B and I will be starting a new chapter in our lives. After almost a year of contstruction I am writing this post looking out of our enoumous picture window in the new townhouse. We left the nosiness of city life and have retreated into the quiet town of Gainesville in NOVA. (Not far from DC, 35 minutes.) 

I took a break from blogging the settle in and focus on getting the move complete without any speedbumps. Now we're about  finished just needing to get the blinds in. FYI for new homeowners, blinds arre the most expensive part! 

So while I'll be resuming the Weekly Musings series and posting constantly about spring adventures I just wanted to get on here and let you all know (wait I live in the south so it's y'all now, right?) that I am  still here and thinking of you! Hope you are filling your closets with bright colors, bathing suits  and planning vacas! Spring is almost here!

                           
                               Taking advantage of a warm day in Norfolk, VA 





No comments:

Post a Comment