Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Short but Sweet

Whenever B and I go home to Connecticut for the weekend it is never for long enough. I have an enormous family and am always glancing at the clock to ensure everyone has equal amounts of time with us. However, this visit was unbelievably great.

To celebrate my 25th birthday ( too old right?!) my family threw me a surprise parity. The catered food was to die for and although I suspected something (my mother told me to look nice in the middle of the day)  I was surprised to see all my closest friends. With big girl jobs and life getting in the way I honestly have not seen everyone together since my wedding.

And my ensemble for the occasion: Issa London Wrap Dress LK Bennett Black Sybila Pump








So although this post and my visit are short but sweet, what I'd like my readers to takeaway: cherish everyone moment you share with your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment